I Want to Work in a Addiction Treatment Center?

Question by Mark S: I want to work in a addiction treatment center?
I only have a GED what must I do to get a job at a treatment center for drugs and alcohol. I was an addict and now have 12 years clean and want to work as an addiction concealer doing classes and give assessments so I need collage but don’t know what courses to take here in washington state

Best answer:

Answer by Steve
I believe there is a certificate program for drug and alcohol counseling. Make an appointment with a counselor at a local community college and get info on the track you need to take.

What do you think? Answer below!


Breaking the Addiction to Incarceration: Weekly Highlights

Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

For all of these reasons, Washington State has moved away from solitary confinement, replacing the practice with an alternative that provides prisoners with human contact and rehabilitative services. South Dakota Governor … Texas' 20 state jails have …
Read more on American Civil Liberties Union News and Information (blog)



Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

She is also Washington bureau chief and political editor for Talkers Magazine. In addition, Ratner is a … 11 op-ed headlined “The Tragedy of Mental Health Law,” written by Lloyd Sederer, who is the medical director of the New York State Office of …
Read more on WND.com


US intelligence agencies are preparing for the developing crisis in Venezuela

Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

Tens of thousands of supporters of the Bolivarian leader, who is undergoing treatment in Cuba, gathered around the Miraflores presidential palace to express their support for Chavez. … Now Washington is focused on the dramatic conclusion of Chavez's …
Read more on Tiwy.com – news of Latin America


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *